Clientul nostru, companie de software romaneasca, isi cauta acum un manager de resurse umane.
Pentru ca in ultima vreme multi dintre profesionistii HR cu care m-am intalnit si-au exprimat dorinta de a schimba ceva in cariera lor, fac public acest job pentru a nu rata pe nimeni.:)
Compania ne place foarte mult, sub umbrela ei traiesc experiente faine zi de zi in jur de 60 de oameni, si noi am trait cateva alaturi de ei. Cu un model de business foarte fair, un management foarte uman si departe de lumea subtilitatilor si cailor mai "incurcate" din vanzarea de software, isi fac loc din ce in ce mai mult in piata, prin forte proprii si cu mult entuziasm.
"We are looking for a HR Manager - a committed business partner for the Department Managers / General Manager – passionate to implement and maintain the best HR practices to ensure happy and engaged employees.
Together with the Department Managers and GM he/she will have the following responsibilities:
- To understand the business of each department & the operational procedures and help align it with the company’s vision & objectives;
- To identify the need for additional resources and coordinate the recruitment process to ensure that the best candidate profile joins the team;
- To ensure a smooth new hire induction, so that every employee knows his role & contribution to the team’s objectives;
- To manage and coordinate the periodic 360 performance appraisals so that everyone receives feedback on their performances, elaborate improvement proposals, training recommendations, set new objectives and follow them up and to set in place the appropriated retention policies;
- To participate to the organizational development: attend Management Meetings to understand status, to identify potential issues that may affect the work environment and propose solutions to improve it;
- To communicate all matters within ASF to ensure transparency, to facilitate knowledge exchange between departments and to ensure that the company identity and values are promoted through all HR policies and processes;
- To manage the benefits package (company activities, bonuses, commissions, parties, teambuilding).
- University Degree
- minimum 2 years in HR management, preferable in IT organizations
- solid generalist HR experience (i.e. recruitment, employee development, performance management, job evaluation, remuneration)
- willing to learn continuously and to develop professionally
- communicating and collaborating effectively with others
- fluency in English
- open, honest, reliable, accurate and passionate about the job
- team player
- highly organized
- ability to identify priorities
- a friendly yet demanding working environment
- training, professional certifications
- team building, happy hours, sport activities
- health insurance"
Daca esti interesat/a de job, te rog sa imi trimiti un CV pana marti, 20 noiembrie pentru a ii vorbi clientului nostru despre tine. Pentru ca nu e un proiect de recrutare propriu zis, ci o incercare de a imi ajuta clientul, nu va exista un interviu in agentie.
O saptamana usoara in continuare!